Skip to content
Michael J. Pagnotta
President & Founder
- Over 40 years experience in structural analysis, design, finite element modeling, and hand analysis. Analysis experience on airframes, space vehicle structures, electro-optic precision pointing instruments, flight simulator structures, entertainment ride structures, and large steel and aluminum structures. Structures Designated Engineering Representative (DER) for the FAA
- Composites analysis experience includes LAVI all-composite aircraft, the Upper Atmospheric Research Satellite (UARS) primary structure, the RADARSAT satellite, wing and horizontal tail of the Seawind aircraft, the housing for a stabilized binocular, aircraft interior components, several flight simulator support structures, and a composite utility pole
- Test experience includes static testing of the UARS and GGS satellites, static testing of components for STS-125, modal and random vibration testing of components for STS-125, sine-on-random testing of aircraft components per DO-160, and static testing of a composite radome
- Mechanical Systems experience includes lead Mechanical Systems Engineer on the GGS satellite program, mechanical systems experience for various components of the STS-125 mission, and several ground handling structures
- Experience includes static and dynamic analysis of composite and metal structures, bonded and bolted joints, thermal distortion analysis, fatigue, fracture, buckling, and non-linear analysis. Experienced with both NASTRAN and ALGOR Finite Element codes, IDEAS and FEMAP model processors
- BSCE from the University of Dayton (1980)
- Licensed Professional Engineer, NY, PA, NJ, FL, CT, VA, NC, and CO
John W. Callahan
- Over 30 years of design engineering and structural analysis experience in the aerospace, electro-optic, and simulation industries for mechanical products including gas turbine engines, composite structures, aircraft simulators, optical mounts for high-precision measuring instruments, and commercial medical products.
- Structural analysis experience on flight simulators and spacecraft flight and MGSE hardware including the International Space Station ELC, DARPA Falcon Hypersonic Cruise Vehicle, and Advanced Stirling Radioisotope Generator (ASRG) programs.
- Test experience includes static and dynamic testing for the Advanced Stirling Radioisotope Generator (ASRG) including random and sine vibration. Dynamic analyses performed include forced limited random vibration, sine transient pulse, sine disturbance, and acoustic.
- Responsible for supervising the design team as well as program manager on flight simulator upgrades including B-52, RC-135, KC-130R, and CH-53D, and CMHP including design of aluminum honeycomb composite structures.
- Design experience using PTC Creo (Pro/ENGINEER), SolidWorks, AutoCAD, and CADKEY computer aided design programs and structural analysis using NASTRAN Finite Element code and FEMAP model processor.
- BSME from the University of Virginia (1987)